Urban.com.au Year in Review 2018
2018 has been a huge year for the site. We rebranded from Urban Melbourne to Urban.com.au and expanded our presence nationally. With this came a host of new features on the site, including (but not limited to) and the recent roll out of a Construction Update feature on project pages which allows users to upload construction photos.
2018 was also big year on the planning and development front and always Urban.com.au tried to keep you, our readers up to date and informed. The big story items on Urban.com.au were (in no particular order):
- Southbank by Beulah Symposium
- Australia's future top 10 tallest skyscrapers
- The Green Spine
- Suburban Rail Loop
- Fishermans Bend Framework and Planning Controls
- Melbourne AirRail market-led proposal
- Nightingale Village
- Cbus Property submits plans for $1bn tower at 435 Bourke Street
On behalf of the team here at Urban.com.au we would like to wish you all a safe and relaxing holiday period and thank you for your continued support throughout the year. We look forward to another massive year in 2019 and hope you can join us for the ride.
- The Editorial Team