Error message

Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in EntityAPIController->load() (line 219 of /srv/www/drupal7/sites/all/modules/entity/includes/entity.controller.inc).
507 posts in this thread / 0 new
Last post

Pages

SYmlb's picture

Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the confirmation, Michael. Had a feeling that post on SSC was misleading. Guess some people will just clutch at straws and say anything, especially online where there is no accountability, just to justify their own agenda.

Anyway, I guess this is officially under construction now as a piling rig is onsite? This is going to be great for South Yarra, happy to have it as our new tallest.

redden's picture
Qantas743's picture

Aussie Steve over at SSC (usually a pretty reliable poster) is reporting that this site has "major issues" which are now "under serious investigation" but wouldn't elaborate.

Anyone know anything further?

3000's picture

Isn't someone here related to an owner of this project?

Primal Beauty's picture

Yeah...he'll soon come out with the statement...lol...lets hope it is resolved as soon as possible!

Adam Ford's picture

"My God, we've just realised we demolished a beautiful art deco building for no good reason at all.

We're having 'major issues' with this. We just cannot go on ...

pardon the schadenfreude.

Qantas743's picture

I imagine it has something to do with excavation and/or retention works.

Aussie Steve's picture

If anyone has been anywhere near the site, the toxic smell is the give away.

Michael Berquez's picture

"Major issues" ..."Under serious investigation" makes it sound like the developer is up to no good...and let's face it, a few on here would be revelling in the thought.
But no....there is an issue with some underground works, but nothing that can't be resolved.

Primal Beauty's picture

Thank you Michael!
I knew it!

You have my guarantee.....
I know I'm biased but I still can't get my head around why so many people seem to be willing this project to fail. I just don't get it. How is this development and it's sales strategy any different to any other development in Melbourne?
Could you do me favour and calm the doom sayers over at SSC for me? lol

Aussie Steve's picture

CONFIDENTIAL detail removed.

It's all sorted mate. Promise.
But you really need to get YOUR "facts" about what happened straight or you'll find you'll actually get yourself into trouble. lol

MelbourneGuy's picture

Just spoke to one of the workmen on site and he said that they had a small problem but it's been rectified. He didn't want to elaborate so I just left it there.
Apart from that, everything was full steam ahead and things were going on as usual.

Correct.
And by the way, excavators, construction company and/or developers are not to blame for this minor mishap.

Primal Beauty's picture

I just thought that they discovered El Dorado as they were digging; a golden vein deposit...damn it...got excited for nothing...and yes why is everyone jumping up and down about this development...it looks great to me and in the right area amongst myriad of other apartments in the same area...so calm down bitches!
Happy Michael...lol...

Primal Beauty's picture

Ohh and about SSC...I did declare fatwa on certain members at the SSC; they are forbiden to speak such a vitriol at least until the project is finished so that we can all judge it according to its merits!!!

lol......

redden's picture

As Melbourneguy said, work was still under way, particularly on the northern edge.

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialgif hosting

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialadult image hosting

Great pics...thanks Redden

redden's picture

QUOTE=redden;140301924]Bloke on the gate told me that piling starts next week.

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialimage hosting over 10mb

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialhosting image

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residential[url=https://p

Such a massive site. Thanks for these pics.

redden's picture

Busy piling away, and The Wraith was able to slip inside an unattended gate on the NW corner for the first couple of shots.

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialimage hosting 30 mb

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialfree screen capture software

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialscreenshot software

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialfree upload image

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialimage hosting free no registration

SOUTH YARRA | Capitol Grand - 241 Toorak Road | 50L | 178m | Residentialpicture upload

Chris Seals's picture

great shots REDDEN.

redden's picture

Thanks Chris.

Pages